Wednesday, October 22, 2008

HIp HIp Give it up Ei ei for my Bro!

Hey People! Leave a comment if you want to welcome my awesome brother home from his mission to Rostov Russia!!!!


If we were at the airport this is what we would look like as we waited for you to get off the plane.



And then I would say, "Das ist miener bruter!"

and then I Noelle would say, "Yo mamma. ya hatchew spat!"

Sorry it was past her bedtime when you flew in! We are excited you are home!!!!!!!!!
After being on a flight as long as yours, I am sure your not looking forward to your next trip....but if you want thanksgiving somewhere fun you can always come out and see us! (I won't guarantee that it will be better than mom's cooking...but I will guarantee it will be better than moldy potatoes cooked with evaporated milk with the scent of parrot in the air....)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back home!

Queen of the Castle said...

Welcome Home!
I think what you really would have said was "Das ist mein Bruder."
What's this about moldy potatoes, evaporated milk, and parrots? It sounds like an interesting story.

Sophia C. said...

Welcome home, Jesse! We'll see you in a day or two! And Linds, I thought of you yesterday as much as I did of Jesse and the family gathering because I know that you wanted to be there too! Living away from the family is the pits at times like this! Big hugs to my favorite niece,007, and my most darling and adorable great niece!! LYB!

AS~

Anonymous said...

JESSE!!!!! Welcome back!!!! Cute picture Lindsey!