Monday, October 27, 2008

Vacation Pictures

Two weeks ago my sister and her husband came to visit us from Utah. I have meant to write about all the things that we did, but I wanted to have some pictures to go with it. All of these pictures were taken by my sister, Brooke Snow.

The first day with my sister we took them to Arlington National Cemetery and then the Iwo Jima monument. Jason let Noelle walk on the grass and she loved feeling it between her toes. I love that you can see the monument behind us.


This is at the cemetery near the changing of the gaurd. It was good light so we took a couple of shots. Isn't Noelle cute!!! OH and Jason thinks I look like a hippie with my sling on. However, I like looking "earthy" and I deserve some credit for hiking the whole place carrying a twenty plus pound baby without breaking a sweat.


We also took Brooke and Ben to Inner Harbor and the Aquarium. Noelle loved the dolphin show (or maybe she loved hearing Brooke squeal with delight!) She also loved feeding cheerios to the pigeons at the restaurant. (Hey, they got more to eat with the scraps then we did with our whole meal!) I loved seeing the boats. It was just a pretty calm day.





5 comments:

Monique said...

I know a lot of Snows.... ask them if they know the Stewarts or the Chapmans... These are great pics! I am soliciting anyone to come out and take our Family pics, but no one is biting. sigh. (That was an invite BTW) wink wink.

P.S. You do look stunningly earthy.

Jill said...

WOW, lindsey, those are AWESOME pictures. if she's your photography tutor, i'm anticipating some fantastical pictures next week!

Jill said...

sorry, me again, jane is delighting in your pictures as well, "that's my teacher!!" "oh, that's brother maughan, he's SO nice," etc. :)

Anonymous said...

So sweet! So cute! So gorgreous!So... There are no words to describe. Amazing, wonderful pics!

Brittney said...

These pictures are great! You look so good! And your little family is so cute! Sounds like you had a good time, and lots of fun things to see! And I am totally digging the sling! love it! wish I had one too!