
I've read other friends comments about their child's birthdays, and have thought "You can't believe a year has gone by...could it really be that fast?" Now I understand better. Even though you are with your kid for ever bit of the learning process, from nursing to eating, crawling to walking, gurgling to smiling etc...It still feels like it happens too fast. Even today I sat in wonderment as I watched my little girl playing like a toddler...not like a baby.
I am amazed at everything Noelle does. She is so expressive, creative, and SMART! I look back at this last year full of happy memories watching her grow. For me, motherhood has been WAY BETTER than I expected. I love my kid. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE NOELLY!
We celebrated her birthday while my brother was visiting, but her real birthday was yesterday. Last night Jason and I toasted (with pomegranate juice) each other to "One successful year of being parents." Then we split the last cupcake from Noelle's previous celebration. (We figured what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her...besides...she only marginally like the cupcakes!)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment