
It was SO fun/nice/enjoyable to have my favorite brother in the whole world stay with us. In fact, it has been great to have had both siblings come and visit us here. The only problem is that time goes by WAY TOO FAST!
I am getting better and better at being tour guide here. (With some minor glitches, but hey...I work for free!) It was hard to have him go because Noelle loved having another person to play with.
We did a lot in the five days he was here. We went to Annapolis, DC, Mount Vernon, the Cryptology museum, and Five Guys. We also celebrated Jason's birthday, Noelle's birthday, and set up the Christmas tree. ( I know its early, but I was in the mood.)
Now I have to face the reality of getting back to regular life. Since that means I have lots to do, here are the pictures in a really random order. As my nursery kids have learned though, "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" (Oh, PS. Jesse was a hit with the nursery kids. He juggled, acted as my happy/sad face prop, and did spectacular tie magic tricks. It just won't be the same next week. :( )
Now for a brief glimpse of our past week through pictures taken by my brut.
Noelle hanging up her ornament that she got last year. I don't think she remembered it.

Jason's blowing out three melting candles the didn't disguise the mysteriously salty apple pie that I made while I was making salsa at the same time. Multi-tasking problem? Not if you need sodium!

The unwrapping is an essential part of the experience. Except that it teaches them how fun it is to rip things. Sigh

"Just what I always wanted!"


Mount Vernon
This was absolutely my favorite place to visit. I loved it when I came here when I was ten and I loved it even more as an adult. Not only was the house and property beautiful, the museum was great.

The cupcake

The cupcake eater

The Capital of Maryland is? M people. M.

Sometimes it just feels good to be a barbarian.

I thought you might want to see more blue crabs...that are really red...and sometimes green. You don't want to eat the green part...its not mustard. :)

We are the proud owner of lots of food storage buckets. Who new that buckets could be so much fun?

Keeps Weavels out, and babies in...
6 comments:
Sorry... experementing with buttons. Yeah,I'm being stupid sometimes. ;D
You've dressed up the Christmas tree already? We're only going to do it in a month...
By the way, i haven't told you that this summer we(the students) are going to work at a camp teaching children English. Inspiring, isn't it?
Miss you guys tones! :(
I also may come to US in a summer or two. But I'm really really not sure about it yet.
Do you plan to visit Perm some day again?
Jane came home saying that! It was HILARIOUS!! "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!" i have to ask...what inspired that well-suited-to-3-yr-olds jingle? did you have salsa flavored goldfish?
i love your pictures - they're always fun to look forward to, SO original and COOL!
Looks like you had fun! And I love that you made a salty apple pie, I did something similar this weekend except I forgot to put the sugar in at all and no salt to substitute!
hey I love the cupcake picture! I Love you guys!
Oooh! Thanks for the great pictures. It looks like all of you are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment