Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
I am thankful for my husband, my best friend, and my side-kick who gets my jokes, humors my need for long walks, and who has enlightened me on the value of action movies.
I am thankful for a child, my Noelly, who makes me smile EVERYDAY at least 100 times. Whose cheeks are kissable, and who looks good even with oatmeal in her hair.
I am thankful for Parents for not being normal. For hot pepper loving, hiking boot wearing, "Find a solution" advice giving, and for being there for me. Always.
I am grateful for In-laws that raised a smart, well-mannered, spiritual son--as well as five other equally bright siblings who all add to my life, even now when I life far from them. I'm grateful they accept me now, as an addition to the original five, and for all they do, and have done everyday for us.
I am grateful for my siblings and Jason's siblings. I LOVE THEM ALL!!! I appreciate all the different personalities and talents that they bless me with.
I am grateful for revelation. Personal, and through our prophet and the apostles.
I am grateful for the spirit that shows us things how they really are, and how they really will be. I am grateful that it has the power to confirm, bring peace, and to MOTIVATE!!!!
I am grateful for my heritage. I AM A CORBRIDGE/KRUSI....even when I am a Maughan.
I am grateful for this country. I love this country. I love our history. Even the hiccups and the bruises. I love that we have hero's and enlightened people in our past. There will be more need for heroes. I am grateful it is the average people, like those in line with me in the grocery store, who will step up and be those heroes.
I am grateful that we GET to experience trials. That our hearts have to be stretched, that sometimes we ache. I am grateful I have felt heartache, frustration, sorrow and pain. It makes the simple, peaceful, happy moments seem more precious.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanks Giving!(i've totally mixed up the whole calendar in my head, i thought it was last month)
I've created a blog too. It's at dasha1990.blogspot.com
Check out "Thursday, October 16, 2008 / Devoted to Missionaries and ILP teachers" - Special Thanks.
Love you.
D.
I'm grateful for my fabulous sister who can juggle an infant, meals, and a calling, all while entertaining her visiting brother for a week. She's pretty much wonderful.
Post a Comment