I know all of you missed me.
That's why you sent all the kind emails asking me where I went.
"Did I over-stuff myself with turkey and end up in the emergency room with a pecan allergy from Senator Russel's Sweet Potatoes?"
"Did I suddenly become deaf or blind?...or more deaf and blind than I already am?"
"Did I secretly become jealous of people who scored big on black Friday, got all their Christmas shopping done, AND still had time to go and see TWILIGHT?"
NO. We have just got over the Technonic plague. It was horrible. It took my cell phone first. Our GPS unit had a near death experience but was revived with faith and prayers. The car went to the ER for a new battery and a new coil. Then the computer died. It must have been spread through electrical currents because it took my laptop next. Jason has retrieved my "projects" but not before sending me into a blue screen by torturing me with the thought that my two hours a day of writing might as well have taken a ride down the porcelain tube.
Things are looking brighter...well not technically since we won't be able to replace the light bulbs after our last purchase,...but we are now the proud owners of a new computer...that is not yet put together...
How then am I typing? We got the ol PC on life support till we have to pull the plug.
Well, thanks again for missing me.
PS If the TECHtonic plague is for technological things...I wonder what the Bubonic plague was for?
Brooke, do you think you could shed some light on this?
Come on....Where do I live? I need a good laugh. 8008.
Isn't that fun. I can tell a joke to my family without telling the whole joke. Here is another one.
GLUESPOT!!!!
I know your laughing.
If your not you probably need a holdover.
preferably chocolate.
There is probably some of the good stuff in the kitchen.
That's where mine is.
Right behind the pecans.
:)
If you have made it this far you are either I die hard fan or confused...wondering...why aren't there any pictures?
PEOPLE. I am dealing with the TECHtonic plague HERE. Pictures will just have to wait.
8 comments:
OOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhh MAN! THAT WAS FUNNY! I didn't get it till I read 8008! Hope Jason doesn't still think I'm completely vulgar! I do have a relatively clean life;)
Oh yeah! Congrats on the new computer! That's super fun... although I'm pretty sure that its not an apple if its not assembled yet, so I'm sorry that you have to suffer through yet ANOTHER PC... someday Lindsey. Someday Jason. Someday you will know the finer things in life. (he he)
I'm laughing and this darn body cast makes it so I can't breathe and laugh at once! I'm glad that you are at least able to let us know that you are still "technically" alive and not down the road kicking you know what! By the way, the flowers you sent last week are not only still beautiful, but the lilies have opened and the bouquet is now stunningly gorges.
For all wondering. My mom does know how to spell GORGEOUS. Its another one of those inside jokes....like maybe I always spelled it like that until I went to collage. :)
OK, I'm not even family but I think I got the BUBonic thing right away, and the 8008--old calculator trick, yes? Same word as the BUB in BUBonic? :)
I guess I should be more discreet about our old family jokes eh? Shilae I guess that just shows your a little quicker on the uptake than most!
I also want to add that I would have never thought twice about living at 8008 until my sister pointed it out. She was just disappointed that we lived at 8008-B instead of 8008-E. Although, technically they are both somehow entertaining to her. Love you brooke!
LOL Oh, i got it now! It reminded me of "Stacie". I don't know why. Man, i'm terrible. :D
Post a Comment