Sunday, November 9, 2008

New News


We have big news.
I told the big news to my dad. So, Jason decided he better tell his family "Just in case they ran into my parents." All of Jason's family now knows, but my family does not. Why? My dad forgot to tell my mom. Who therefore didn't tell my sister, or my brother.
So.
I am telling you now.
We are moving.
Again.
This March.
To Hawaii.

We will take anyone who wants to visit.
But...
There better be a rocking awesome Hostess gift involved (Lint choclate is preferable)
Bribes to the chief (I am a very good chief)
tips to the tour guide (And here is the view from our living room....$$$$Cha ching! I mean...this volcano is really best seen up close...)
and gifts to the consignee.

Really, we would love visitors.
We have just watched our popularity thermometer get hotter and hotter as we moved
from logan
to Iowa
to DC
to Hawaii

For some reason people miss us more

When we live in Hawaii. :)


The only exception of course if you are mine or Jason parents. You deserve a nice trip for raising us, and listening to us on the phone each week/day, and for all the gray hairs we have given you.

Well, thats our news. Nothing else new...
How about you?


Oh and...there is a 5% chance something will happen and we won't go. Like if I start growing a third arm or something...so don't buy tickets until we get there.

6 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

I'm coming! ... and Ben is too! To visit you in Hawaii! Wahoo! Congratulations! Christmas 2009? Huh? Huh? That's what I'm talking about! I'll bring a whole bucket load of Lindt balls for the place to stay! oh yeah... and don't ever rely on Dad to pass on any information. You should know that by now. Ben's the same way, so don't ever tell him expecting it to get to me. Unless you don't want anyone else to know.;)

Shilae said...

I was wondering how long it'd be until you broke down and blogged about this...I would SOOO come and visit. We'll have to see what's going on with us at the time, but Hawaii has always been on our "things to do" list. Awesome.

Krystal said...

Hawaii?! Wow! That's awesome! Congrats. :) And i really do wish we lived closer. We could go on long walks together pushing our cute and crazy daughters. I KNOW they'd be best friends. Well, here's to hoping they meet up some day at BYU ;)

Stoddard Family said...

Hawaii! That is awsome. I thought you just moved. You are starting ot move all the time just like Mark and I. I hope you get to settle down somewhere for some length of time. And I would love to come visit you like everyone else.

Boyd said...

I wanna come visit! I have friends and family who live there, you are going to LOVE it!! So excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Um. Why are you doing this? I lived in Hawaii for 9 months of our marriage (starting 6 months into our marriage) We worked and surfed on our days off, 2 days a week and complained about rent for a 2 bedroom 2 bath being $1050 a month. Ah those were the days. but we never complained about living in a completely empty apt sleeping in the front room of all places on egg crate things. It is hard to visit family. So expensive. How long will you be there and why didnt you do this when I did? Jeez. Either I will visit you or never see you again probably.*sigh* No but seriously, why are you going there?