What I meant was Lindt balls. (those yummy chocolate things)
Not those things your supposed to pull out of the dryer. (I get reminded EVERY time I do laundry).
Oh, and Jason thought the last post was condescending. That's why this whole internet thing is so hard. If you could see me you would know I have my sarcastic face on. You guys still love me right? Even if I can't spell?
One more thing. I meant Chef. Not Chief. That would be the name of my pony. He doesn't cook very well.
OK so I am going to post this and then my "editor" might read it and suggest a repost. At least it keeps me postin.
Hey! Before you get all critical....when was the last time you posted? Yea that's right. At least I give you people something to read!
You people are there...right?
I've got friends....
We are moving to Hawaii.
Everyone who moves to Hawaii has friends.
This would be a good time to mention that Jason gave me his bug. Noelle has it too. I'm not myself. Its Jeckelish. One more thing. I just did about 80 push ups. Well, I tried. My brain doesn't work when my arms are tired.
You ever get that?
Sometimes I can't hear if its too dark.
Does that ever happen to you?
Or I have to turn down the volume to see something.
There are probably some connections up there (in my head) that were wired wrong.
Have you ever heard someone say, "I am not the sharpest light bulb in the pack!"
---No your not...no you are not!
Ok, its better to stop now before I embarrass myself, but I don't have a picture to post and every post is better with a picture. Hold on a sec.

Voila. Or Viola. A picture says a thousand things donut it?
6 comments:
I'll be your friend whether you live in Hawaii or not. Nice picture...so how does it fit in with things?
Sorry you don't feel so great Lindsey...I wish I could bring you some chicken-garlic soup and get you feeling better! By the way, your last post was fine...your editor doesn't need to worry...except about proofreading spelling! I knew what Lint chocolate was and thought you were probably a great Chief...and now that I think about it, a great Chef to. Plus, you are a writer that makes me laugh.
Lindsey, you can still be my favorite niece Lindsey even if you live in Indiana! You know how I love Indiana. Congrats on the big move. Sorry about the bug. Love the typos... it means that you're human! LYB!!
YFAS!
So Hawaii, huh? I love how you announced in hidingly. (that is so a word.) BTW, my people know your people. We have mutual friends! And NOT just in the ward there.
You ARE pretty psycho when you are sick. (sarcastic face. we will just initial it -SF-) What's up with the syrups? I give. Cough syrup? So I have a few people for you to meet that live there right now... Jacobson Family and Fillmore Family. Look up their blogs. They could become friends. Heck, they are already your friends you just don't know it yet!
My comment is longer than your post I think. SF :)
we would have such fun if you lived closer. sadly, hawaii will be closer, but still too far away
Yeah...so....you still crack me up every time i read your posts. I loved the "Thankful for post" especially the one about your cousins. Very Funny.
Post a Comment