Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Noelley Tag

6 Things I love
1. Going on walks
2. My Dad
3. My mom
4. Henry
5. Pushing buttons on the computer
6. Climbing the stairs

Five things I did this week
1. Ate a peppercorn off the floor.
2. Went to a movie with mom and dad.
3. Feed Dad cheerios.
4. Got a cold.
5. Helped mom with laundry.


Four things I don't like
1. Peppercorns
2. Sippy cups
3. Goofy hats
4. having a cold.



3 Things I am not sure about.
1. Woman who want to hold me and are not my mom.
2. people who make funny faces at me if I haven't made a face at them first.
3. Things that mom wants to feed me that she "pretend" eats before she gives to me.



2 Things that make me tired
1. long walks
2. Tags

2 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

Funny! Nice Pics Linds! Way to get down on her level, and be eye to eye with her. That's my favorite angle with kids!

Anonymous said...

Adorable child!

Thanks for the BananaBread, we made it last week and it was SO GOOD!!!