I really hate having this wallpaper, but in the process of trying to get ride of it I almost lost everything. (Or so I thought.) So now I am too grumpy to change it again!
I know what you mean,I do it a lot when I'm doing school reports, something always has to go wrong. Love my favorite niece,that's moving to Hawaii Mandi;),I miss her a lot:(
I just about lost my blog too one day, and my sister really did, just trying to change her back ground!
I can't believe you are moving to Hawaii!! That is so cool!!!! I am so excited for you. Do you know which island? I have tons of family on the big island and and lots all over actually. And some great friends in Honolulu. Supposedly we are going for a family reunion next summer, so maybe if you are close we could say hi! Ohh I am so jealous, I just started to think of all the food that I miss there........ ohhhhh. Now I am craving food I can't get here! Let me know if you need to be in contact with anyone over there to look at apts or anything for you. So excited again!
Okay, Emmi thought it was so cool to be looking at cute pics of Noelle and suddenly be surprised with a pic of herself and her sister!!! She just totally cheesed it and said, "LOOK! It's Belle and Tinker Bell!!!" Thanks for making our day!!!
umm... at least you know how to change your background! i'm so bored with blah colors and changing from black to white and back to black... blah blah blah. come visit me and help me make my blog cute!
Hey crazy. you have the wrong Blogger blog layout for your background to properly show, unless you are doing that on purpose cuz you like the blue showing through. Also I can tell you how to get rid of the ad on the top left of your blog. The site you got your background from makes it really easy to not loose your stuff so if you have a question or want me to just fix it for you, let me know :) I do it for family members lol.
7 comments:
I know what you mean,I do it a lot when I'm doing school reports, something always has to go wrong. Love my favorite niece,that's moving to Hawaii Mandi;),I miss her a lot:(
I just about lost my blog too one day, and my sister really did, just trying to change her back ground!
I can't believe you are moving to Hawaii!! That is so cool!!!! I am so excited for you. Do you know which island? I have tons of family on the big island and and lots all over actually. And some great friends in Honolulu. Supposedly we are going for a family reunion next summer, so maybe if you are close we could say hi! Ohh I am so jealous, I just started to think of all the food that I miss there........ ohhhhh. Now I am craving food I can't get here! Let me know if you need to be in contact with anyone over there to look at apts or anything for you. So excited again!
Okay, Emmi thought it was so cool to be looking at cute pics of Noelle and suddenly be surprised with a pic of herself and her sister!!! She just totally cheesed it and said, "LOOK! It's Belle and Tinker Bell!!!" Thanks for making our day!!!
Mandi
Brit, I have lots of questions for you about Hawaii. I think of you every time I think of the place.
Mandi, I hoped you wouldn't mind their pictures being on there. I want Noelle to see them so that she can remember her family.
umm... at least you know how to change your background! i'm so bored with blah colors and changing from black to white and back to black... blah blah blah. come visit me and help me make my blog cute!
I miss you!! Thanks for the comments and for reading all my crazy posts! Hopefully Rigby would be proud :)
I posted a pink ladies jacket for you!
Hey crazy. you have the wrong Blogger blog layout for your background to properly show, unless you are doing that on purpose cuz you like the blue showing through. Also I can tell you how to get rid of the ad on the top left of your blog. The site you got your background from makes it really easy to not loose your stuff so if you have a question or want me to just fix it for you, let me know :) I do it for family members lol.
Post a Comment