Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We Made it!



There is a visitor in my mom's nativity scene. :)
There is snow. I thought I didn't like snow. No. I just don't like slush. Slush grows in Maryland. Snow grows in Utah.
People are friendly everywhere! I was asked 10 times if I needed help in one store. That never happens in the city.
My mom has eggnog and Gouda cheese and mango's in the refrigerator.
Noelle likes to show off for an adoring audience.

I am really glad we made it. Really really. Really.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm really really happy for you! Have a merry christmas eve!

Jill said...

hurray!!! we love you! merry christmas - we have a goody bag for you but we're too late - i'd leave it on your door anyway, but it would turn into rock hard edible ice items...so we'll eat it for you :)

Brooke Snow said...

me too! Can't wait till next week when we can see you guys!

Slavka said...

Oh thank goodness!! Merry Christmas!

Boyd said...

it was so fun to run into you and your mom, can't wait to see you again!