Monday, February 23, 2009

I've been thinking about my thighs...

Ignore the fact that I look red faced and crazy in the below image:


Do you see that man? The one made out of butter? let me show you again in case you missed it. Look in the case next to the dairy cow.



Now you see him? Ok, we are on the same page. Notice how he is wearing boy cut shorts. Umhmmm. Well, I need a new swimsuit. I am a one swim suit kind of gal so this has to be the right swimsuit. One problem. I have "cute" thighs...let me rephrase that. I like my thighs. They just might be offensive to others. :) I really want these swim bottoms from Lime Ricki:

I am hoping this top (from shade) will draw attention away from my legs:

What do you think of my plan?
I want to show you this picture one more time to point out something important.

His thighs are made out of BUTTER!! His whole body is made out of BUTTER!! Totally unfair. My thighs are made out of butter too...and yet somehow I am thinking they aren't going to look as good in boy cut shorts.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

SuperMan made out of butter? Amazing!

Brooke Snow said...

I'd take your thighs over mine any day!

Jesse said...

You're funny Lindsey.

Barbie said...

Remember those thighs are a genetic gift from your sturdy Swiss Alp hiking ancestors! Where in the world did you find butterman and cow? If our thighs were made of butter we could skim some off for our morning toast!

Boyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boyd said...

Dear Linds,
I clicked on the link to see what was new on your blog. The first thing I saw was the new header pic. I thought to myself, "dang woman, look at those hot legs, I bet Jason loves them and look at how gracefully your foot is pointed and how gracefully you sit.... I wish I looked like that instead of akward and goofy most of the time... " then I wondered if I posted my thoughts as a comment on your blog, what would she think? Then I scrolled down and saw your first post, about the butter thighs and laughed our loud because of.... see above...
So, I think your plan is great. You will look awesome hot in those boy cut shorts and the cute shade top. Buy it! Wear it and enjoy it, and let Jason enjoy it too :)

Shilae said...

I tried the boy shorts thing--the straight line at the thighs just made them look wider. Not my intention at all--and then I saw (as I was browsing Cosmo at the doctor's office) that boy shorts are best for those with "waif, boy-like figures" as they make "womanly" thighs look wide. I had to find out the hard way though. Hopefully it'll work better for you, and a bright top with dark bottom would seem to work for drawing the attention up...

Not that I think you need any help in the thigh area!

the ohana said...

I like that tankini top from shade too. Anyhow, I did learn that the best way to buy bathing suit is not online. You gotta be able to try it on first.Like my advice will matter since this blog is more than a week old. I hope you'll find bathing suit that will be perfect for you. You'll surely need that in Hawaii.

you're so funny , where did you find the butter guy? you know he'll be so proud when he learns that you're digging his style.

Anonymous said...

I like that swimsuit! :)

waynedwardboyer said...

If you still lived in Iowa you wouldn't need the swimsuit. You'd just need the butter cow. And a deep fried twinkie. And a deep fried candy bar. And a pork chop on a stick. And a deep fried Ho-Ho for the road. Should have stayed in Iowa...