Warning:
Movie clip contains quickly edited material (Geek squad had gone to bed)
Reminents of Noelle's breakfast on my pants.
Really goofy dance moves.
Background noises that are kind of funny...
Do not watch if you are allergic to walnuts. Just cause.
JESSE: this shows you how much I love you. I am posting closeups of my weirdness for your birthday viewing pleasure. Thank the creativity drought.
We love you!! Happy Birthday!!!
PS. I didn't know how high of quality blogspot could handle so some of the eight things are hard to read. Here is a preview:
1. Best bro ever
2. Two words: Kidney Punches
3. He has more dance moves than Glen Beck has punchlines
4. He puts the kick in toyota kick
5. When he is around computers get mysteriously "upgraded."
6. He founded the adopt and Ipod program
7. He could be on Steve Jobs posse
8. He smells really good. (He does!)
5 comments:
Linds, you are the cutest! That video was adorable - what a lucky uncle and brother that Jesse is ;) Too cute. You've inspired me to dance more with my little ones - that looked like a blast!
Thank you sooo much! That's got to be one of the greatest birthday presents EVER!! You obviously still know how to dance. And Noelly is pickin up on it like a pro!
Thanks again!
This is the "So you think you can dance" and "dancing with the stars" producer.... You are hired!
My kids paused their starwars movie to come and watch your blog! JP says "that baby is soooo cute, look she's laughing and smilen!"
So you can MOVE IT! IT looks like you were on a Swing Team or somethin. This is what I want for my birthday. Thanks in advance. :)
Awesome. I hope Jesse loved it! Dave and I laughed the whole time! You make me miss dance.
Post a Comment