Saturday, February 7, 2009

Noelle Joslin on Food Network

The food Network has turned simple food into comlicated acryonyms and catch phrases. Not here on the Noelle Joslin Show. We specialize in simple food and good manners....

We begin with a cup of cottage cheese

To begin: Stir, and say "BAM!"


Then Taste...It would be better with some BUTTER!

Thats like Yum-o without the E V O O. (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!)

Then taste again. Fabuloso!

Its ok to slurp as long as its in a cup. (I would never drink out of a bowl!)

Make sure you get everything out of the bottom and try not to get anything on your face. A meal in 30 minutes. Who can beat that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute!

Barbie said...

Oh yeah! I have a new favorite food network show! I like a host who really "gets into" her food and shows how comforting food can be. I'll stay tuned!