Monday, March 9, 2009

10 Reasons I know she is Mine


10. Hello. I was there at her birth. (And the previous lovely nine months of fun-ness)
9. Her mood is much improved with a nap.
8. She cries when we have to take books back to the library.
7. Her first discernible word was "Salsa" and was said will hitting the refrigerator and staring at me with those big "Please sir, can I have some more" eyes.
6. She laughs at her own jokes.
5. She loves going for walks and will chill out in her stroller for as far as I can walk.
4. She only likes clothing she can bust a move in.
3. Her hips start swinging when the music is on.
2. She likes smoked Gouda (spoiled little kid) and any other cheese.
1. She loves Jason and likes to give him kisses.

Like Mother like Daughter. I love this kid!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cutie! Aren't little kids fun?

Brooke Snow said...

She sounds like she's yours through and through! Didn't know her first word was salsa! That could be one of me and Ben's kids first words too!

Sarah said...

So precious! Thanks for sharing some fun facts about your cute little one.