
There she is. Our home is a castle compared to what we used to be living in. Three bedrooms, and ohhhhh the amenities....

Come on in and let me show you around.

The ceiling are a little low in the living room. Watch your head. Wait until you see the master bedroom.

Check out the sunroof baby!

Its times like this I think I just need too....

Bust a move!

Thanks for stopping by.

Mahalo!

(The house behind our house...)

(Mom's birthday dinner last night. I ate angel hair. Mom had a really good pear Gorgonzola salad)
6 comments:
Hi! In case you haven't got the birthday e-card i sent(the progarm and i could have not understood each other), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Noele is such an adorable princess!
Love the castle! Indeed it is lovely! Noelley would make a great realitor!
I love your new house - so nice! Happy Birthday a few days late!
Noelle, your castle home is wonderful! I really like the open air skywatching room. I bet you love living there and your fast mode of transport sounds really fun. I bet your mom can fly on rollerblades. What kind of tomatoes did you plant? Tell your mom that you are both the cutest Hawaiians that I have ever seen.
I love Noelle's posts! She cracks me up! Love the house, btw. All three of you live there?
How awesome!!! I was thinking that I would copy your castle idea and make one for Isabelle when we move...and then I remember we are moving ourselves so we won't have the big boxes you have...oh well :)
Post a Comment