Monday, April 20, 2009

Isn't that Ironic.?


Here is the long and short of it.
Short pack= ALL my kitchen, ALL Noelle's things, and the vacuum.
Long pack=Everything else.
Other=Jason's binders from HIGH SCHOOL, a year's worth of powdered milk, and bookshelves. (All being sent from Utah by movers who came a week and a half ago).

Most people said the short pack would beat us here. We got a call on Friday that our Long pack had arrived. I did Toyota kicks in the airport b/c even though my kitchen is still floating around in outer darkness at least I would have my BED and a COUCH. Then we looked online and realized it was neither. Wahoo. The powdered milk is here. Bring on hurricane season. we've got our milk what more could we possibly need? (Except for Jason's high school notebooks. Those will come in real handy...)

Its ok. I am ok. I am made out of tough stuff. I can sleep on an air mattress for a year if I have to. We can have the missionaries over for dinner and let them take turns sitting in the one chair that we have (that we "borrowed" from the garage.) I can continue to cook everything on the grill. (that hasn't been bad at all). i just...sniff...sniff...really miss my Bosche.

2 comments:

Boyd said...

Maybe Jason's highschool notebooks will have some useful recipes for powdered milk? Probably not!
Don't worry, you guys will make it through the moving transition period, hopefully your stuff will make it there soon :)
How are the beautiful sights of Hawaii??

Brittney said...

haha! Ohhh isn't that the way of life! We try so hard to be organized and then stuff like this happens! I think that is why laughter was invented, so we wouldn't go crazy. Well good luck! Hopefully it will all go well.