Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Time Travler

Excuse me while i take a little trip back in time. I am getting ready to have my blog printed, and because of our move there are some pictures that I haven't posted yet.

The weekend after our stuff was packed to move here, we decided to finally take a trip to see Williamsburg VA. We went to Colonial Williamsburg and Jamestown settlement. It was so nice to be on "Becation" (as we called it as kids) since I been surviving heavy doses of stress in the efforts to get our stuff packed. (Somehow Jason is always very unscathed at the process of hauling ourselves clear cross country.)

It rained the whole way there, and continued to rain all night, but when we woke up in the morning it was cool and beautiful.

Perfect Colonial picture. (If only the text generationers could have stayed hidden behind the horse longer!)

I just liked this tree. It has more personality than a MD Walmart employee.

I loved that they let you explore the Jamestown boats. Holy Cow! I will take the 13 hour flight to Hawaii over the months at sea in the bottome of a boat.

She was happy. I promise.

On your right you will see how the Powhatan Indians lived. On the left you will see mini Harry Houdini as she attempts to excapee the stroller through the leg straps.

See. I told you she was happy.

The captain and the first mate prepare to sail. Wait! says the first mate. You don't have raisins? I am not going. (And that folks...is why the Jamestown settlement never got their supplies).

No comments: