Lindsey, this is awesome!!!By the way, thank you,i found you on skype, if you have a webcam we can even videochat sometime if you want ;)Love you muchos!!!
wowsers! I wish we could come and visit you! Make sure that you keep doing lots of tourist things while there and totally live it up!
This looks like Manoa Falls is it? SO much fun!!! I am glad you are taking advantage of what Hawaii has to offer. So jealous! We miss you here.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Lindsey, this is awesome!!!
By the way, thank you,i found you on skype, if you have a webcam we can even videochat sometime if you want ;)
Love you muchos!!!
wowsers! I wish we could come and visit you! Make sure that you keep doing lots of tourist things while there and totally live it up!
This looks like Manoa Falls is it? SO much fun!!! I am glad you are taking advantage of what Hawaii has to offer. So jealous! We miss you here.
Post a Comment