A Math problem:(BTW to me, ALL math is a PROBLEM). If the alarm clock first rings at six o'clock, but the snooze button is pushed what time will the garbage truck come that wakes the child? Answer: Right when you just slipped back into the world of "just five more minutes----blackout"
Another math problem: If it is ten o'clock at the automated "Your vehicle warrenty is about to expire" place, what time would it be in Hawaii? Answer: 4:00 a.m. All three times.
Another will: On the eve of the toddlers sixth birthday i am going to tell her the truth about the tooth fairy. On the eve of my husbands 28th birthday I am going to tell him the truth about the bathroom and dish fairy.
Can't beat this: The toddler sat in the hammock with me today and feed me grapes. Seriously. It made me think maybe I should ignore the roll of paper towels she put in the toilet.
You should beat this: Jason found a cockroach the size of a golf ball last night. it was right after an episode with a gecko in the house that turned the toddler into a shrieking fit. The cockroach is now guarding the faux pearly gates. The gecko is off selling auto insurance.



In conclusion: If I were a blog that gave away free things for comments more people would make comments. (Thanks for those of you who do!) I tried to think of things to give away and then I found a big bag of socks. You don't need socks in Hawaii. If I gave away my socks I would probably get less comments....
PS To put your mind at ease--the cockroach was outside and never once set an icky creepy foot inside.
6 comments:
This blog post was so clever! I love how you wrote it. I'm always leaving comments because I appreciate that you update on a very regular basis. That in itself is a giveaway of sorts. :)
one more common thing: math is a problem! :)
I like your posts too! You don't even have to give anything away for me to read OR to comment :) Nice lizard. I'd freak out MAJOR.
I just had my laugh of the day reading your blog. I love Noelle's face as Jason is holding the gecko... I suppose she needs a bit of exposure before she becomes a gecko scientist or collector. Ah, the problems of living on an island!
Geckos don't harm anything, and they eat cockroaches. We had geckos in our house all of the time in Texas, shew em outside and let them eat the cockroaches. Put Borax under all of your sinks and around the outside of the doors, it gets into the cockroaches breathing holes and kills 'em, its awesome.
Oh, welcome to the tropics.
Hey! Those are hot commodoties. (The gecko, not cockroach.) Just let them loose in your house and they get rid of the bugs. And they chirp at night! Fun! You look so great.
Post a Comment