Monday, May 11, 2009

Slurp

I am "slurping" my blog into blurb to make a book. Has anyone done this before. Advice? "slurping" makes me crave snow cones... Anyone want to buy my book when I am done? It may be the only way you will ever see me published. (At the rate my "book" is going!)

Blurb

Suggestions?

Help?

7 comments:

Laurel said...

My sister in law Erica has done it. And she has a friend that has done it a lot. Do you want me to put you in touch with them?

Lindsey said...

I'll email Erica. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Haha, I'm slurping my blog into blurb right now too. My friend Jodi just got her blog done and she loved the results. It's taking me a while to go through and remove the posts that I don't want in my book. Also, I can't decide if I want blurb to keep my urls as footnotes in the book or if I just want to remove the link information since it won't always be relevant. I hope the finished results are good!

Brooke Snow said...

I'll buy one! Serious.

Anonymous said...

I'll buy it! I'll buy it! I'll buy it!!!!! :D

Boyd said...

wow, let me know how it turns out! and how it is done, once you do it :) i've wanted to, not not brave enough to venture out.

Shilae said...

We're trying it right now too--and like Jamie, we're trying to edit out the lame posts, etc. We'll see! Hope it goes well for you and doesn't take forever (it seems like a major task to me right now--and you write way more than me).