Monday, May 11, 2009

Photo Feature

My sister is a professional photographer. Every Monday she gives photography tips. Even though I have no intention of becoming a professional photographer I love her tips because they help me to take better family photos.
Today she featured some old pictures of me:) For that and many other reasons you should go and check it out.

Brooke Snow Photography



A sneak peak to when I was cute.

5 comments:

Brooke Snow said...

For the record, you're STILL cute, if not even cuter! Thanks for the shout out! And thanks for being my "example" model today on my blog!

Anonymous said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Like an angel or a princess or a queen!!!

Brittney said...

first off you are still so gorgeous! And second your sister is so talented!

the ohana said...

That is a very pretty picture! I don't know who's gonna take more credit, your beauty or your sister's awesome talent. and hey I agree with all the comments above you're still cute, not just cute but gorgeous!...

Sarah said...

I love that picture - always have. You are darling as ever, though, and we really are still waiting to see the new and improved haircut :)