Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trip Bloopers

Understand the nature of the word blooper. Expect nonsense:


I can't blame the kid. She was strapped into some kind of apparatus for the majority of the week. But it did get a little old that her uncle Jesse taught her to push instead of ride.

Five other things uncle Jesse taught Noelle on this trip:
1. How to use a water bottle as a squirt gun
2. How to use the sink facet as a squirt gun.
3. That dried mango's really are good.
4. How to use his camera.
5. How to convince mom that everyone needed a snow cone.

Do I look fat as a pineapple? Four other ridiculous things that still made us laugh:
1. "Dang....."(You have to finish it in your head if you know it)
2. "Everyone gets the runs. Why try to avoid it? It is part of life!"
3. "I am not getting any older....oh wait...."
4. "How was your trip to Australia?" (hint hint)



Ready...Aim...


Home is where the hammock is. Pack your glasses.


There is a reason this post is called bloopers. Why did I think it would be cute to squat under a big nose? And what is Jesse doing to Dum Dum's lip?


Is this your friend? (Thats the punchline. Not shown are the sound effects)


Other great treats from this trip:
1. Mango, banana smoothie
2. Snow cones. Lots of snow cones.
3. Pineapple ice cream
4. Mango ice cream. Ohh and a la la.
5. Coconut banana shake made by the magic known as Jesse.


It doesn't matter how many times I try to spell "Luau" it always comes out somewhat wrong.
Five other things I found out about my faulty genetics from my brother.
1. I am not the only person who looses key's and cell phones.
2. I am not the only non aggressive driver in the family. (Or am I?)
3. Its always my fault. Even when I couldn't have possibly done it. (HELLO FAMILY! How could I have possibly been the one to throw a knife in the compost pile when I live in Hawaii. Sheesh. What is my new name...scape goat? Just call me Billy.)
4. Brooke and Jesse got the business skills. Brooke got the drive and motivation. I got the Krusi legs. Thank you.
5. Naps are necessary.



Though it appears she understands the concept of the "lick" it was in all actuality more of a "dab and drool"


Things spoil quickly in heat and humidity. Children are no exception.



Either Jesse is miming an imaginary foot stool or I caught him mid Toyota kick. By the amused look on Noelle's face I would say he was probably miming.


Goodnight Noelle and Goodbye Jesse:
Five reasons that I am sad Jesse is gone.
1. He took the dried mangos with him.
2. Noelle wants to use a camera.
3. Mini colloquiums.
4. A cooking buddy who gets excited about experimenting.
5. He is my best non-husband guy friend. He laughs at my jokes and tells even funnier ones. He is adventurous and fun loving. He took good care of my Noelley. He likes hammocks and good books as much as I do.

We miss you Jesse!!!

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Thanks for taking such good care of Jesse. He made it home in great shape...though I must say he is a little tired. You must have worn him out! I love the pictures and the description of all that happened this week. Give Noelle a big kiss and hug from me.

Brooke Snow said...

I hope my trip is as eventful! And btw, I got Krusi legs as well. You got the sense of humor, the energy of 10 people, and the compassion.

Brittney said...

Wow looks like you had so much fun! And I do have to say you look great in a lei! I love reading your posts you are so funny! When I read the word mango ice cream I just started day dreaming mmmm..........