
This is my favorite cousin Liza and her husband Buddy.
They are standing at the sacred birthing stones.

This is a sacred birthing stone. I don't believe anyone gave birth on this particular stone. This stone was used to tell time. (You'd have to have the date right for those ancient little birth certificates!)

This is my favorite cousin Liza teaching Noelle to feed the fish.

These are goldfish on steroids.

This is my cute girl feeding the fish even though, as I discovered later, she was running a fever.

In conclusion I just want to say, that I REALLY love my cousin and her husband. I am REALLY glad we live in the hub of "vacationland" and that fun people come and see us. And, I think family friends are the best friends that one can ever have. Who else will you look to in your old age to tell your husband about your early years when you ate imaginary hot dogs, and obsessively took gelatin pills to make your nails grow. (Imaginary hot dogs help your nails grow about as well as gelatin pills).
it is good to be older...and wiser...
One more thing. Though we visited the Dole Plantation together I do not have a single picture of us with a pineapple...Erie how eccentricities run in the family.
2 comments:
Fun! What stories might I like?
Thanks again, Lindsey! It was awesome! I'll try and think of some other stories to share next time!
LIZA
Post a Comment