Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hey dad! I hope you are having fun. Hi uncle Dustin--Welcome Home!!!!
So dad, when are you coming back?

Cause mom doesn't cook while your gone. ....Gritty fruits snacks...Well, it is better than the hotdog sushi. Dad, mom is sorry about the hot dog sushi. I bet I can talk her into making fajjitas when you come home. Don't worry. I hide the hot dogs.

Hold on a sec. I have to clap for mom while she hangs ten. "Go mom! Woot woot!"

Anyway. We've been pretty bored without you. Well, you know how it gets. You can only go shopping, and to the beach so many times. You haven't been checking the credit card have you dad? Ugg. Still gritty.

Did I mention it is at least 90 degrees inside our house right now dad? Thats why we go to the beach. 90 degrees. Melt my fruitsnacks that is hot.

Did I just say, "melt my fruitsnacks?" Yes I did. Yes I did. (been watching utube clips of SYTYCD).

Well, come home soon dad cause Mom and I love ya.

Henry! Where is that cat? I need to go for a walk.

7 comments:

Kandace said...

AUGH!!!! It's my beautiful Swan! All growed up with a sygnet of her own! Look how GORGEOUS she is! I'm so glad you found me! Check out my blog...I'm not NEARLY as diligent as you...but...hopefully it will help bridge the gap. Are you in Hawaii now?!? http://kandyland0818.blogspot.com

Brooke Snow said...

HA HA HA HA HAHA HAAAAAA! Love that last shot! Hilarious! Nice pictures! I want to come there more every day!

Queen of the Castle said...

I love how Noelle write people, what a talented one year old you have. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love you!!!

Barbie said...

The last shot has to be the best! Nothing like naked buns to go walking with...this is one of those pictures that could be on a motivational poster...I'm not sure what it would say but everyone would laugh. We saw Jason this morning and he said he was headed back to his two girls. It was good to see him.

Unknown said...

What a cute post! I'm happy to see a picture of Noelle with piggy tails on the back of her head - you've inspired me to try that with Eliza. I've been thinking that her hair might be long enough now. As for Noelle's swimsuit, also super cute and I love the glasses too. Eliza has a similar swimsuit, but she hates getting it pulled over her head. Maybe she's got a big head like her mom.

Shilae said...

Awesome photos!!! I love the one with Noelle and her pursed lips and sunglasses, and I love the last one--really I love them all, those were just my faves. Good photoshopping!!! I've never messed with that stuff, and I love the way it makes a photo so much more personal.

Is Jason in Utah for the brother's homecoming? :)