Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Swim swim crush

This post is dedicated to the Maughan Mother in Benson UT who is missing half her flock. I just wanted to give you proof that your children are doing well. In fact, I invite my guest blogger...to write about her stay thus far. Take it away Beki!

Ummm. So change of plans. Beki is asleep in the hammock and Ethan is asleep on the couch. (Noelle is asleep in the crib. Sooooo....I am pretty sure I wore them out.

Last night we had a cookout outside and then had a Mario Cart tournement. Ethan won. (no surprise there.) I came in last. (Really no surprise there).

Today we went to Ko Olina beach. We hunted crabs, made sand mermaids, and snorkled. Then the most awesomist (I am going to use that word even though the word itself does not exist). Anyway, the most awesomist thing happened.

WE SAW A TURTLE.

Ethan and Beki even swam WITH IT! for a while.

Majorly cool. We named him crush. He told E that he was "Totally rocking awesome." Oh crush...your the greatest.


Now onto photographic evidence:
Our backyard looks better in Black and White. Maybe that's because...it is already black and white!

Here's the deal, lets just keep it real

Chilaxion to the maxium

Noelle and Auntie Becki. (Every one is Auntie here. Strangers=Auntie. Relatives=Auntie. glad we cleared that up)

This is E. Swim E swim! Go find Crush E!

It was like hugging sandpaper...

Crab Paparazzi

Ohhhhh

Hi GEORGE!
P.S. We tried to write a similar sign for Mandi's family. It was going to say, "MMM good." for all the Campbells. Unfortunately we couldn't time it right with the waves or the little toddler who continued to wipe off the MMM part. Sorry.

We didn't even have to go to Disney World! A mermaid just washed up on shore...

Sha na na na don't be shy you know you wanna try....common and kiss the girl...whoa whoa

3 comments:

Saundra said...

You are at our favorite beach of ALL TIME!!! Even at the same lagoon! We never saw a turtle when we snorkled there! Lucky you!

maughans said...

Wow!!! Oh, how we wish we were there too!!! Thank you for making their vacation sooo fun!!!! A turtle!!!How fun!!! I am pretty sure they will not want to come home!!! Thank you for your hospitality!!!! We love all of you so much!!!! Thanks again!!!!

Boyd said...

Linds,
I have to tell you again. I think your blog is my favorite to look at. And you are such a talented writer and photographer.
If, you weren't a terrific writer, I would still look at your blog just to see the pics. And, if, you weren't a talented photographer, I'd still check in every day to read your upbeat and humorous writing. YOU are great. The end.