Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thats how we roll here.

Hey there Beki, E, and Uncle D! I can't wait for you guys to get here.

Be sure to bring some "cool" with you because that is how we roll here.

Mom even bought special snacks. We are going to play games, go to the beach, eat sushi, and mom say's that Uncle E is going to be in charge of diaper duty!

You ok with that uncle E?

Cause if your not ok with that Beki and I are going to eat all the snacks.

Well, I have lots to do before you get here. Gotta wax the surf board, try on my swim suits, and rotate my shades. later.

1 comment:

maughans said...

Hey we are so excited can't wait and I'll try to bring all my "cool" Can't wait to see ya oh and if it is helpful I'm wearing a bright turquoise shirt.