
Brooke and I have been having a conversation about self confidence and independence here: So when Noelle wanted to dress herself I let her....
I love this view. It is exactly what I see every time we go to the beach and cute old lady buns park themselves right in my line of vision of the ocean. Except these buns are cuter. Am I the only one who calls these bottoms bumpers? I know they belong under a dress....Sheesh. I didn't know it was a holiday and everyone was going to be at the park!

Air conditioning in Hawaii=Sweat+momentum or self made wind.

The action I used to edit this photo is called "lovely and ethereal". Ha. Can you see the sweat on their poor faces! It was like 145 degrees plus humidity. Oh. please meet Amber (she is three) and Kiki (she is 3 1/2). They thought Noelle was cool because her mom was cool. None of the other moms were going on the slides with them or singing itsy bitsy spider on the way down. I am one cool mom. Oh, Noelle is happy. Its just hot. That is her hot face.

After the park Noelle took a three hour nap. When she woke up she wanted to wear this. We danced to Frank Sinatra.

This has nothing to do with this picture, but....today is Brennan's birthday. We called to wish him a happy b-day and Jason played a Weird Al version of Happy b-day over the phone. We should have done it on skype because the Noelley show during it was hilarious!

What? People don't usually wear blue and white bumpers with a green shirt? No kidding?!?!

Mom, I forgot to tell you the rest of the story about this:.....So, after the man brought all three trees to my house I asked him sheepishly if I could have the picture frame too. This painting was in the frame. At first I just kind of liked it, but it has totally grown on me and I really like it. (now the part I forgot to tell you) So I made him C.C. cookies. As I was walking to his house, with hot cookies I could hear your lectures about gratitude in my head. So...just thought I would let you know I heard SOME of the lectures. :)

After our evening walk I discovered that we had our FIRST ripe tomato. (Neener neener neeeener!!!) I picked it but I had Noelle in my arms and she wanted to hold it. So I handed it to her and said, "you can hold it, but don't eat it."
Going going....
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg8O21qCW45WgVABw_oT6A86Y3eOrcNkDDTl8Q4gyL7WxmmpXzgbY2Jx6SOLGIeK1StFmHVAREsfNke4RVwWlA3Ji7_6PC_Wuk1xdghSEhDSi_8ZqL9LVMC5wsvjwLwnj5xIMMSiQsmdH0/s1600-h/going1.jpg">

Gone. I bet it tasted real good.

PS ignore that HTML business. I don't want to deal with it.
goodnight!
3 comments:
so whats the whole story behind the trees and the picture frame? Sounds very interesting....
I like bumpers. Wish I could wear them myself!
Wow I impressed...with the painting which I like already...I like the interactions between people in paintings and I like the bold colors, and I'm impressed with the TOMATO which I was tasting along with Noelle...if we had been together their would have been a definite talk about sharing being a good thing. I can taste it now! I can't believe how Noelle is growing up. In each picture you post she looks older and older.
Thanks for the invite to your blog! When the kids saw the pic on the sidebar of the Fiji temple from the PCC they all said in unison, "I WANT TO GO BACK TO HAWAII!" I have lots of pics of my kids looking like Noelle....red faced, sweaty, and looking totally miserable at the park. And yet, they always had a great time. I was not a "cool" mom like you and played on the toys all the time. Probably because I always had a baby with me, or I was pregnant. :)
Post a Comment