Noelle and I are watching high school musical together because Jason is at Youth Conference. (She is rocking out to all the songs...its really cute)
We are sitting at the computer so she keeps wanting to type. I told her, "No no no...don't touch!" And of course she threw a Noelly fit. So I said, "hey! listen to your mom. I am the boss. Your not the boss. Noelle am I the boss?"
She answered, "Probably." Then she tapped me on the chest and said, "BIG DOG."
I am glad we got that issue cleared up.
2 comments:
High school musical!!! I love it! There's just one thing i can't understand: how can they play basketball and sing at the same time?
i love your humor, lindsey, it makes me miss you even more. i've been such a slacker VT since you left that sis george is going to come to my house to get taught. better hurry and come back. i find such comfort in knowing you're coming back. tell jason thanks for me.
Post a Comment