Oh my Noelle is so funny.
Since we have been potty training, my life has added doses of humor. Like how when we go to a public restroom she hovers Balu, her bear, over the toliet and says "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"
Or how when we are at a fancy Condo visiting friends in Honolulu we made six trips to the bathroom where we tried all sorts of methods: the hover method, the stand on the toliet method, the sit on mom's lap method etc... None of them worked so we had a ticking time bomb sitting on leather couches and playing on white carpet. (This place had Retina scanners and RFID keys to get inside. Let me just say, it was fancy smancy).
To report some good news though, Noelle is doing great and seems to be getting the concept! Wahoo! I am more surprised than anyone.
Here are some other things I love about my girl:
* She points to the place on your face that she wants to kiss you.
* She gives high fives, and knuckles. My exercise video (Kem Po?) has a series that they call kicks and knuckles. It is the most high energy part because every time they yell, "Knuckles" I have to run to Noelle and give her Knuckles.
* She loves going for walks, the park, kissing her animals, reading books, dancing to music, and unfortunately, watching Bop Bop and Barney.
* She is getting the concept of friends and when she sees pictures of friends she will say their name for hours afterward. "Zin" for Zion "Wara" for Alora. (Sorry Anjuli...your name is too hard) (And I don't know how she remembers Alora, but she watched the ABC video over and over while I cooked dinner)
*She likes to "help" and will unload the dishwasher, and mow the lawn. (Not nearly as dangerous as it sounds. Promise)
2 comments:
So glad to hear the potty training is going well! My friend keeps forgetting to bring over the movie...but I am babysitting her boy on Tuesday and asked her to bring it then. When I get it back I will surely give it to you!
Way to go Noelle!!
Post a Comment