
Isn't she cute? She is doing so good at Potty Training but it still requires constant vigilance from me, and I am running on fumes. Actually, when I took this picture I had to laugh because she had fallen asleep watching Barney and as I was snapping away with the camera as Baby Bop was singing "Whoa whoa whoa whoa everybody needs a nap--EVERYBODY NEEDS A NAP!"
Amen Baby bop.
Or in Noelley: Maymen Bop bop.
I haven't really accomplished anything of value this week, but I have spent a great week of thinking. I feel like life is just teaching me so much these days. I realize I probably bore many people from all my whining and writing, but I feel like if I don't write down my experiences than all the learning goes away.
I wish that I could write ALL that I have been thinking about. Seriously, it could be volumes, but it HAS given me some good paradigm shifts.
But enough about me and my wacky brain. Here is another cute Noelle pic. She is feeding her baby some broccoli. Her baby needs it because her "broken leg" got gangrene and had to be amputated. I think the foot got Gangrene from its dunkage in the toliet turning potty practice.

I am glad that Noelle is teaching her baby good eating habits. I have to give her credit on that. WHEN she eats, at least she eats good stuff.
1 comment:
I miss you guys a lot
Post a Comment