Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween Costumes

This is what Jason is going to be for Halloween. So far, he has refused the idea, but I just think he would be too perfect of a Spock to let the opportunity pass.


Noelle is going to be a fairy. Real creative I know. But since she really wants to be Lady Godiva, I thought this would be a better compromise. (right Brooke? wink wink).

I still have no idea what I am going to be....

ideas?

4 comments:

Brittney said...

haha you really should try to get your hubby to do it! It would be so fun! Can't wait to see pictures of the fairy!

As for your costume..... ya I don't have any good ones sorry! Used all my brain power trying to get my family all out fitted!

Shilae said...

Spock is awesome!!! Jason should totally be Spock.

I'm not dressing up this year, even though I'd love to. Things have just been too hectic with John leaving the day after, Alora being sick this whole week, and now I've got a sinus infection. I'm at war with fall right now and fall is winning.

Whatever you decide, take photos!

Anonymous said...

you should be a fuzzy maracka!

the 4 of us said...

I love the idea of spock. Konrad is going to be barney rubble lol. Jason should be told that he totally has the upper hand there. :)
Also- i wish i was coming to your play date tomorrow, but friday is our designated moving day so ive had to apologize to Denim everyday this week for the simple fact that he cannot go to sister mums but instead to mums sister to be babysat for the day :)

Hes soooo going to miss you. I think you are his favourite. ;)