Had a Dr's appointment yesterday.
She told me I had gained 8 pounds and that that is quite alarming and then looked at me like I was a closet deep-fried-twinkie-on-a-stick eater.
I wanted to cry.
And...I have been having a really hard time getting out of the funk she put me in.
(I have made some...sad but necessary changes.)
But I am so bugged that this is even such an issue since I PUT SO MUCH STINKING EFFORT IN BEING HEALTHY!!!!
So I have a video clip for my Dr.
...Because its true.
I love lunch.
It is the first meal of the day I don't see twice. And you know what? It makes me happy and happiness is kind of key with my wonky hormones.
4 comments:
You need a new doctor. During both of my pregnancies I gained 60 lbs, and during both I had doctors and nurses that didn't say A WORD. If I happened to comment while on the scale, they'd just laugh and say something like "well, you look great!"
I'm sure you look great.
Don't be sad...
You need to visit doctors in russia, all they tell me is "Don't you dare lose any of your weight!" all the time.
I agree with Shilae, sounds like a new doctor is in order. Doesn't sound like she is going to make this pregnancy a very pleasant experience. And do you really want THIS doctor to deliver your baby? I bet that would be a nightmare!
Good luck!
1st: 8 pounds?! Like, what, is 8 the new 30? Seriously, eight pounds is a ridiculous amount to me flipping out over. You are in better shape than most non-pregnant people. In fact, I think you and your doctor should have a pilates/yoga/dance competition. You'd win hands down!
2nd: That video is awesome! I'm sorry you're still plagued with morning sickness. Hopefully someday you can enjoy breakfast again :)
Post a Comment