Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Why I am glad that church roadshows are back

-Indiana Jones joined up with Nephi, Sam, Laman, and Lemuel to go get the brass plates.
-The daughters of Ishmael danced to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"
-Since I didn't pay for my ticket I didn't feel bad that Noelle danced to every song and tried to get onstage when they were dancing to "Thriller".
-When the youth acted out "bad activities" like smoking and drinking, it was like watching reality through clean flicks, or, in other words, they blew bubbles and carried around coke cans.
-It gave all the awesome Tahitian dancer's an excuse to wear grass skirts and shake it on stage.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome!

Kandace said...

Hey Chica!!! SO...my husband just surprised me with a belated wedding gift! A honeymoon to Hawaii! I was wondering if you have any suggestions on where to go and what to do and how to get the best deals doing it??? We're going to Oahu and possibly Maui or Kuawi. Teach me Yoda, the ways of the islands, pretty pretty please?!? If you get a second to e-mail me any and all recommendations for a local I'd appreciate it! kandypack@hotmail.com! Thanks a MILLION!