Just in case you were wondering how to get from our our last address to our current address.
Skipping a couple of steps...
0.8 mi
7. Merge onto I-H-1 W
4.2 mi
8. Slight right at I-H-2 N
7.8 mi
9. Take exit 8 toward Wahiawa
0.2 mi
10. Merge onto HI-99 N/Kamehameha Hwy/State Hwy 80
Continue to follow HI-99 N
8.5 mi
11. Continue straight onto HI-83 E/Kamehameha Hwy
12.4 mi
12. Turn left at Kuilima Dr
0.5 mi
13. Turn right
0.1 mi
14. Kayak across the Pacific Ocean
Entering Washington
2,756 mi
15. Sharp right at N Northlake Way
1.0 mi
16. Slight left at NE Northlake Way
0.1 mi
17. Continue onto NE Pacific St
Skipping a couple of steps....
Let's see, I'll need the diaper bag, my wallet, a full tank, and a paddle...
5 comments:
Ypu missed the stop in Utah!
if anyone could paddle the pacific, it would be you :)
Can you just hop, skip, and jump on to Budapest? Please? Hope that baby is treating you well...
interesting...
hahaha!! Love it! Gotta love google!
Post a Comment