Your Kid.
It is late. I shut all the windows. Checked the locks. Turned off the fans.
STOP.
There is this crazy buzzing noise, like a fan is broken or tipped over somewhere. I walk the whole house, but can't find it.
CREEPY.
I determine it is in our bedroom--humming away.
NOPE.
The bathroom?
I open, cautiously, drawer after drawer.
YOUR KID.
Your kid has taken one of the toothbrushes out of your two pack of brushes. (I don't know where she put it) She replaced it with the old vibrating brush I had given her.....and left it ON.
So
Fitting very snugly in the package, it, and its new buddy, have been bouncing around in the drawer for the last several hours.
1 comment:
oh my hilarious! I just read all your Jason letters and love them! Just so you know... you have totally blossomed into a major fruitful writer the last little while. Artist Way and morning pages must be doing mad magic to your skills. I must become more faithful. Thanks for the laugh, and for the creative inspiration. I love you tons!
Post a Comment