Monday, February 15, 2010

Dear Jason Chronicals part 6

This has been a good experience to teach me that I never want to be a single mom.

Noelle peed in bed this morning.
She peed while watching Barney today.
And then she peed while I was feeding her pudding tonight.
I've cleaned her room, but I swear something still smells like pee. Maybe its burned into my nostrils!

In other news:

-The chair cover I made was finished. Then I fit it on the frame and realized I had made it so tight that it might spring our little one into outer space. So....its being adapted. I think I ruined it.
-2/3 of the "painting" projects are done. I like 1/3 of them. (mostly). Its a lot of blue. Maybe its the extra testosterone in me?
-Mandi called and we had a good chat. She was sad you didn't skype her.
-Noelle shouldn't be fed chocolate pudding after a bath.
-Taopan came out. I was the very first article. (Wahoo!) Of course, the first thing I notice are all the mistakes. (Some of which I SWEAR WE FIXED!!!) Nothing you can do about it now!
-Are you going to be mad that I am on face book with a fake name? Like really fake? Like so fake people are making fun of me for it?
-Our hiking boots came today. I love mind. They fit perfectly. I had to fight Balu for them though. He really wanted to wear them.

I don't know what we will be doing tomorrow, but I HAVE to get out. The day is just WAY too long when I don't get the interruption of you coming home and giving Noelle horse rides. Especially when she has peed all day and keeps getting "fun stuff" revoked.

Love you big!

No comments: