Tuesday, February 16, 2010

*Yes you can read them.

I've been asked, "Am I allowed to read the Dear Jason Chronicles?"

Um Yes.

They have been posted because:

A. I have already edited out the parts where I tell Jason how many times I am going to kiss him when he comes back, all the gossip about friends and family, and other such radioactive tidbits that only husbands are allowed to hear.

B. Since Jason has been gone I have completely neglected my phone. Its an allergy remember? Anyone concerned as to whether or not intruders have kidnapped me in the middle of the night can confidently read my blog and know that I survived one more night.

C. My evenings are freer and writing seems a better way to fill the time than painting things blue or attempting to sew.

So there you have it. Read on. You can even leave a comment if you want to. I LOOOOVVVE comments. Especially since most of my conversations during the day involve Fisher Price "Little People."

2 comments:

Barbie said...

I'm glad we are allowed to read the Jason Chronicles because I have been...but I haven't commented in case I wasn't supposed to read them! I hope that Jason got some pictures proving that he was really in Japan himself. I can't wait to hear about his trip. Your "vacation" while he has been gone has been just as fun to read about.

Monique said...

Ug. So sorry I have been neglecting your blog, but I have been sicko and reading blogs have been low on the totem pole. You are alone, huh? NOT FUN! Keep having fun without him!!