I ended up sitting here looking at this view feeling very grateful for this awesome place we have been able to live, but slightly disappointed that busting up the Manoa trail hadn't "gotten things moving."

People love to point my belly button out to me. "Your right! It does poke out...I DIDn'T EVEN NOTICE!"
They also like to tell me I look like I am going to give birth any moment. "That's why I came on this hike! I wanted to give birth in these trees instead of at a hospital!"
Most of all, I just became good conversation topics for EVERYONE who passed by me. Hey. Anything to provide entertainment.

All the pics of Jason and Noelle look pretty much the same. Jason smiles. Noelle looks bored. This drives me crazy because she only poses like this when the camera is out. I had been singing slips of musicals that morning while we got ready, so she was mimicking me all the way down the trail singing, "GOOD morning...good MORNing."

We hiked the trail at a pretty good clip, and the whole time I felt great which kept making me think "uh hello. Today would be a good day to have a baby. I got my nature fix, I feel good, I feel confident...."
Obviously--it didn't happen.
My next plan is to schedule the heck out of my life so that any day this coming week will be highly "Inconvenient" (wink wink) to have to rearrange things. Wish me luck.
P.S. I keep assigning myself new tasks that need to be done before I have the baby. (Since the original task sheet has been done for weeks.) I even gave Jason some assignments. Last night he watched several episodes of "Man vs. Wild." on Net flicks. It was on his assignments list. So maybe NOW we can have the baby.
6 comments:
I need to take lessons from you for hair styling options. Noelle has so many more styles going for her than Eliza's pig tails and the top pony tail thingy that I always do. Beautiful pictures and your belly button totally does poke out. :)
You are the cutest pregnant lady. I wish I looked as cute pregnant.
You are so tough! And that picture of you is awesome - belly button and all!
Jamie: My originality is limited to attention span. Any creativity is usually just trying to get a piggy tail in before she is on the move again. :)
Tarah and Sarah: You are way to kind. I am trying to "embrace" the Buddha belly. If I had better photo shoping skills I would edited out my double chin.
I always think when other people are anxious to get their babies out, "What's the rush?" But when I'm in that situation (3 times so far) I am like, "IF I DON'T HAVE THIS BABY TODAY, I THINK I AM GOING TO, I DON'T KNOW, KICK SOMETHING!!" So I feel for you and will pray that you have it right now... right now... right now... anyway. Soonish. And I didn't even notice your belly button... ;) What are friends for?
You are such a cute family! beautiful pic of manoa! wow!
Post a Comment