Hmmmm...it's been a few days since you wrote last and I'm just wondering if your baby has finally made an appearance. Guess you'll tell when you can. Hope everything is going o.k. We're still not sure if we're doing Havasupi or not, so we may still see you when you come in June.
I know you've got a lot going on right now. You're pretty amazing and I know you can handle it...even if you don't think so.
1 comment:
Hmmmm...it's been a few days since you wrote last and I'm just wondering if your baby has finally made an appearance. Guess you'll tell when you can. Hope everything is going o.k. We're still not sure if we're doing Havasupi or not, so we may still see you when you come in June.
I know you've got a lot going on right now. You're pretty amazing and I know you can handle it...even if you don't think so.
Good luck! :)
Post a Comment