Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PCC...

3 weeks today folks!

Just had to point that out in case you forgot cause I didn't! I am actually feeling better (today) even though I am rocking the worst sunburn I've ever had. I put sunscreen on three times yesterday, but apparently it wasn't enough.

Yesterday I took my cousin, her friend, and Noelle to Koolina. No pics. Its too hard to lug everything around, make sure no one steals it, chase after a kid, and not cause earth quakes when I run. Jocelyn took some so maybe someday I will post them.

On Saturday we went to the Dole Plantation (Woot woot. Do I get a frequent visitor discount?)

We also spent the day at the PCC. Verdict:
1. Noelle should not be allowed water bottles on the hour long drive there.
2. The shrimp trucks that look sketchy are yummy, but "hot, so hot, you can't bring it back" shrimp does not put you into labor, it just makes you sweat into your food." (Dang).
3. Noelle is totally going to grow up and be a drummer.
4. The new show is awesome, or so I hear. or heard. kinda. I spent the hour and a half in and out of the bathroom, up and down the stairs, and doing the hokey pokey in the isle because my little girl was tired and kept announcing really loud that "SHE HAD TO POOP!"

Learning the hula. (Noelle was playing in the sand the whole time. I've got a great listener).

Remember how I said she is going to be a drummer?


Sister Gggg*yawn*etch*ka. Whatever. I never claimed to be able to speak Russian. Jason knew her and her family from his mission. Its been fun to visit her at the PCC every time we go. She is going home this week.

Oh, P.S. I am so hot as a pregnant lady. I know.

3 comments:

maughans said...

I wish I was able to see the new show. Darn

Saundra said...

They were slowly changing the night show right before we left. We didn't like the changes they had made, maybe things are better now. Ah, now I am really missing Hawaii!!!

Barbie said...

I haven't seen a picture of you for a long time. You say you don't look good? I think you look great considering the heat and the stage of babymaking you are in. Thanks for the update!