
Noelle LOVES the trolly bus, but I am not sure the trolly bus loves us....The driver, probably in his 40's is most likely accustomed to being called, "Uncle" by most of the kids around here. (Its pretty typical to call people Auntie and Uncle). Instead, after helping me haul Noelle on and off the bus Noelle waves as he drives off and yells, "SEE YOU GRANDPA!"
Maybe I should start leaving a tip!

The trolly takes us around a little shopping center near where we have story time. Sometimes we are the only ones who attend story time, so the story gal knows Noelle pretty well. I wanted to get a picture of them together before I got so huge I couldn't wield a camera.
This week some friends from the ward came. Don't ask me why Noelle looks so sour.

Noelle has also been way into crafts lately. This is at Old Navy where she discovered a station to color t-shirt designs.
Last night Noelle colored her nursery handout and taught her Dad the lesson: "We need to take care of our bodies".
I am thinking of using the t-shirt she colored for next weeks lesson...."How to fold your t-shirts and put them away on the shelf that your wife has labeled "T-shirt"! :)
She also learned how to use scissors this week and thinks that scissors are the coolest thing ever. I remember when she thought pens were the coolest things ever.....
Somehow kids make everything dangerous!
2 comments:
My kids LOVED that trolley bus! Everytime we would go to the outlets, we would HAVE to ride the bus. Hey, I didn't mind. It was free!
I'd rather be a Grandpa than an uncle :)
Post a Comment