I just had a thought.
Well, actually I have had a lot of thoughts, but not all of them are B-rated. (Blog rated).
I have about three more months here in Hawaii.
Of those three months I have ohhhhhhhhh, like two weeks unscheduled. The rest are filled with little things like, having a baby, recovering, a house hunting trip to MD, Dr's appointments, packing, cleaning, trying to get out of my calling, and flying to Utah.
I know. Life is complicated and I thought you needed an explanation.
Back to that thought:
I need to get all the "stuff" from Hawaii that I want before I leave. Not that "Stuff" matters, but I may be sharing some "stuff" with those people that I visit back in Utah and in Maryland.
So.....what "stuff" do people want? Theoretically....?
Fake flowers for their hair?
Dried Mango's?
Dried Squid?
Cans of Spam? (BTW...the news ACTUALLY wrote about the SPAM SCARE that the Tsunami caused. As in, people were hoarding their spam. YES WAY! Understandable....I guess...I was hoarding my wheat. :)
Mumu's?
Jade Jewelry?
Please. Divulge your inmost Hawaii "Stuff" dreams.
7 comments:
we want sea shells!
and your pics of noelle at the zoo are soooo cute, you are a lucky momma!
Jade jewelry? Sign me up! Let me know what I owe you! And maybe a whole lot of fat flowers for me to put on babies heads so I can photograph them in tutu's for people to hang on their walls next to their vinyl quotes of inspiration. Yes. That is what I want, oh so badly!
Lindsey i have been meaning to ask you for some more flowers. Please get them in different fun colors talk to you soon and thank you a lot!!!!
Combo
I'm making my lists. Thanks for leaving suggestions!
Ah, so it's Maryland you're heading to. I don't know if I wasn't looking in the right place or what, but I couldn't find it for the life of me.
Love your pictures. I just posted a whole bunch but I can't figure out how to get the text in there without it going all goofy. Have you had any problems with your blog lately?
Post a Comment