
I was nursing Jadon while Jason cleaned up dinner last night. To help "remind" Noelle that she shouldn't try and put things in the babies mouth we have explained that, "Only mommy can feed Jadon."
She usually just replies, "Yea. milk from mommy's chest."
After appropriately giving her one-liner I wondered aloud to Jason, "When we get to Utah and she sees your grandpa's farm she is going to find out I am just like a cow."
Before Jason could respond Noelle interjected, "And that Daddy is just like a horse."

*I'll be writing and updating more later, but I wanted my parents to see photo's of Noelle while I was at the hospital. I apparently, should not have spent any time worrying about her. This is what she did while I was in labor. We are blessed to have good friends!
3 comments:
LOLOLOL!!!! :)
That is too funny! And hey, it was our pleasure :)
It looks like Noelle was having a great time while you were laboring. I loved her comment about Jason being the horse!
Post a Comment