YAY!!!!!! How adorable!!! So stinking cute!!!! Love the name! He has such dark hair, maybe all that Hawaiian living has rubbed off on him! Congrats he seriously is so adorable, and so glad you posted, I have been checking your blog every day several times. Hope all went well during labor. Hope your recovery goes well, especially with all you have going on coming up. And a big welcome to your new little one!
By the way, when Micah saw these pictures he asked who's baby that was and I said yours that you just had it, he said you didn't even look like you just had a baby! So there you go, I figure all moms need to hear good compliments like this! And you really do look amazing, and very tan!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and another one of my friends here had babies on the same day- so cool! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him :) ps- you look amazing!! not at all like you just had a baby- in fact, I had to re-read his name to be sure it was you that had the baby ;)
Happy Day! What a handsome little guy!!! Cousins send "gratulations!" to the Big Sister!! (And to the Mommy and Daddy) Thanks for posting pics so we could see your glowing family!! What a special time....enjoy! Hugs, Kisses, and lots of LOVE, The Campbells
Happy BIRTH-day little Jadon! And big huge congrats to you, Linds. He is precious as can be, and seriously, not to sound like a copycat, but girl you look amazing! Hope you are recovering well and that he is an angel baby for you.
Yay! I'm glad that he decided that living outside might be cool after all (or that you decided that for him). [I'm with everyone else that you look great - plus, your hair is gorgeous!]
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :) He is so cute---i Love his cute lil nose! Hope everything went well and that you are getting some good rest.
20 comments:
He is so cute I'm sad that I can't be at Hawaii right now
YAY!!!!!! How adorable!!! So stinking cute!!!! Love the name! He has such dark hair, maybe all that Hawaiian living has rubbed off on him! Congrats he seriously is so adorable, and so glad you posted, I have been checking your blog every day several times. Hope all went well during labor. Hope your recovery goes well, especially with all you have going on coming up. And a big welcome to your new little one!
By the way, when Micah saw these pictures he asked who's baby that was and I said yours that you just had it, he said you didn't even look like you just had a baby! So there you go, I figure all moms need to hear good compliments like this! And you really do look amazing, and very tan!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You and another one of my friends here had babies on the same day- so cool! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him :)
ps- you look amazing!! not at all like you just had a baby- in fact, I had to re-read his name to be sure it was you that had the baby ;)
Ditto! You DO look great!!!! SO MUCH BETTER THAN I DID or currently do :) Good luck! Hope Noelle likes her new perma live in friend!
Congratulations!
Happy Day! What a handsome little guy!!! Cousins send "gratulations!" to the Big Sister!! (And to the Mommy and Daddy) Thanks for posting pics so we could see your glowing family!! What a special time....enjoy! Hugs, Kisses, and lots of LOVE, The Campbells
Happy BIRTH-day little Jadon! And big huge congrats to you, Linds. He is precious as can be, and seriously, not to sound like a copycat, but girl you look amazing! Hope you are recovering well and that he is an angel baby for you.
CHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(That's pigeon for 'woohoo!')
I agree, you totally don't look like you just had a baby! Too good to be true!
Yay, he finally came out!!! =)Congratulations! Is that a birthing center? Good luck with everything, you'll do GREAT!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So beautiful!
Congratulations! He is adorable.
He is adorable! I love the little fuzz below his ears. I hope that everyone is doing well and that Noelle is adjusting. Tell me how that goes!
Many congrats! He's very cute!
You look GREAT! He is adorable. Congratulations!
Cute pics. Congratulations! I like his name too!
HE IS BEAUTIFUL Lindsey!!!! Absolutely Perfect!!!! You look amazing too! Congratulations!
Yay! I'm glad that he decided that living outside might be cool after all (or that you decided that for him).
[I'm with everyone else that you look great - plus, your hair is gorgeous!]
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! :) He is so cute---i Love his cute lil nose! Hope everything went well and that you are getting some good rest.
Yay! He's here! What a cute little guy!
happy mother's day, lindsey! i'm so happy for you! woo hoo for the maughan TRIBE!
Post a Comment