Thursday, July 1, 2010

A brief Synopsis of things I missed PART1

Right before we moved my friend Kandace and her husband stopped to visit. Some friends you can loose track of and then then find and still feel like you never lost touch. I love Kandace and wish I could pack her in my pocket so she could live near me. I promised her pictures...the rest on on my computer which is still in storage but here is one I saved on photobucket.

Our last day at church was nice. The ward sang to us and gave us Lei's. I think this is an AEWESOME tradition. It is a good way to make people feel significant and to feel that your leaving doesn't go un-noticed. I especially appreciated Noelle's friends bringing her special Lei's.

Doesn't Jadon look small?

Evidence Jadon went to the beach. Once.
So much for being "Made in Hawaii!"

4 comments:

Kandace said...

Yay! Oh I miss it! Let's go back! We got gipped out of a night swim due to nutty weather! I guess we HAVE to make up for it, right?!? Back to Hawaii! Let's go!

Barbie said...

I love the pictures!

Jenn said...

I miss ya girl! One day you will have to come and visit. P.s. You have the CUTEST pics ever!! Love the family photos :)

Brittney said...

Love the pictures! And how fun that you got to see Kandace, and she got to see you! I was so jealous! But it sounds like so fun, and it is a beautiful picture! And I too love the tradition of the ward singing to you and giving you lei's when you leave, when I left Hawaii and my ward sang to me I bawled my eyes out! I seriously loved the displays of love that culture in Hawaii gives! I have tried to bring it here- but everyone thinks I am crazy! hehe- maybe a little!

Loved all the pics- you are super beautiful! Miss you!