I think blogger actually has a standard size for your pictures. Here's what you need to do. When you are in editor, look for the click on the "Edit HTML" tab. There will be some wonderful HTML stuff in there. If you can wade through it you should see in the code for the picture reference something that says height="n" and width="m" (where n and m are some number that means something that doesn't really matter, but the bigger they are, the bigger your pictures will be). You are going to want to keep the ratio of those numbers the same when you change them. If they aren't there in all the code, you can put them in yourself. If that made no sense what so ever, I bet your husband could show you, if he can't, I can show you sometime.
2 comments:
try picasa or some other programme and change the size, then when you upload it as "big" its going to be different
I think blogger actually has a standard size for your pictures. Here's what you need to do. When you are in editor, look for the click on the "Edit HTML" tab. There will be some wonderful HTML stuff in there. If you can wade through it you should see in the code for the picture reference something that says height="n" and width="m" (where n and m are some number that means something that doesn't really matter, but the bigger they are, the bigger your pictures will be). You are going to want to keep the ratio of those numbers the same when you change them. If they aren't there in all the code, you can put them in yourself. If that made no sense what so ever, I bet your husband could show you, if he can't, I can show you sometime.
Post a Comment