We unpacked the last box of junk and suddenly we had our daughter back.
Yep. The fussing, tantrum throwing, emotional, never listening child was gone and our funny, sweet, smart, never listening child was back.
Just. Like. That.
Even her intonation has changed. HALLELUJAH!!!
She is so dang funny.
Yesterday I spilled a whole carton of feta cheese on the dirty, I just hauled boxes all over it, kitchen floor. So I was pretend cursing. You know. "AWK. Oh bother!"
Noelle walked in shaking her head and said, "Mom. I didn't teach you to be like that."
She is cunning.
"Mom? Can I have some fruit snacks?"
"Nope. You can have some grapes."
"Oh yummy. Then can I have some salsa?"
"Sure."
"Okay. Grapes, salsa, and fruit snacks."
"I said no fruit snacks."
"Just grapes and salsa?"
"Yep"
"And after that...fruit snacks?"
2 comments:
I am glad you guys are settling in! We need to get together sometime. And, by any chance, do you need boys summer clothes size 6-9 months? I was just sorting laundry and realized that James' pile was bigger than all three of my other kids' stuff combined. I just realized that coming from Hawaii you might need winter clothes instead. Let me know :)
Like I said above...Oh, we LOVE her!
Post a Comment