I don't have a clue where she came from. She is a cross between Ameila Bedelia, Ramona Quimby and Bob the builder.
I made Sloppy Joes, Broccoli salad, and fresh fruit salad for dinner. She wouldn't even have a bite. She left the table with threats that their would be no more food. Ten minutes later she was STARVING!!! I was cleaning up dinner and told her she could have whatever was left. She ate an entire bowl of Jadon's (cold) rice cereal.
Later....
I found her with a pair of pliers trying to "fix" her dolls face.
Later....
She was playing when I noticed she obviously had to pee.
"NOELLE! DON'T JUST STAND THERE DANCING. GET YOUR TAIL INTO THE BATHROOM AND GO POTTY!!!!"
She ran to the bathroom. (Well, I picked her up and carried her most of the way). Then I ran back to Jadon who was eating one of Jason's socks. From the bathroom Noelle yells, "MOM!!!"
"WHAT!!!"
"I DON'T HAVE A TAIL!!!!"
6 comments:
I'm laughing! What a kid!
I am really sad that I haven't met her yet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your stories about her. She is stinking cute. I hope next time your in UT we can get together for lunch or something.
So cute!
I see the Amelia Bedelia likeness.
Haha! What a funny girl!
Totally hilarious. I think she would be dear friends with my girls. Though, we probably wouldn't want to leave them alone in a room together... :)
Post a Comment