We spontaneously feed the missionaries dinner tonight. (They were tired, and sweaty, and there were wolves outside....) They got to our house just before Noelle's bedtime, but we let Noelle stay up so she could "talk" to the missionaries.
I noticed during their dinner that Noelle would smile at them and then get a little red in the face. I thought it was cute that she clearly was "impressed" with the two strapping lads so after I tucked her in I asked, "Did you like talking to the missionaries?"
She got a distressed look on her face and said "No! I couldn't talk!"
I absentmindedly tucked in her animals and asked, "why couldn't you talk?"
Noelle explained, "I tried. But my lips were closed!"
I am going to borrow that one. I am not shy. My lips are just closed!
2 comments:
Noelle is already shy around handsome young men? (I like them called "strapping young lads"!) My lips have that problem sometimes too!
Bahahahahah! that is hilarious! I love it! I think I will use that too!
Post a Comment